Sainte-Thérèse Chapel at the Second Fall (am_153)



am_153a[1]

The parish priest of Saint-Joseph was in charge of the mission of Sainte-Thérèse, that started in 1930. When he was parish priest in Saint-Joseph from 1927 to 1932, Father Ernest Lang built a chapel-school for the people at the Second Fall on the Green River. In 1960, Father Claude Lévesque built a new chapel. Photo taken around 1965.